Shadow Government "Money" Supply Growth from ShadowStats

Chart of U.S. Money Supply Growth

22 November, 2009

Are We having Fun, YET?!?!?

I'm known for saying "I see things that other people don't see...and sometimes they're really there!"

I saw, on a late summer day 8 years ago, that the "reds" had outdone the "blues". I was told I was crazy, even by people who knew, as I did, that no one intent on making a political statement with fertilizer & diesel - back in '95 the "blues" ran things - would be stupid enough to try to escape in a "no license plate" car, travelling well over the speed limit.

I saw, in the April, 1993 announcement that NBC planned to do a mini-series about the (then) ongoing standoff in Waco, Texas, that it no longer had a chance of ending well.

Like I said, I see things that other people don't see...and sometimes they're really there! I see "terrorists", "wars", and "pandemics" as only the most obvious of the many and varied distractions intended to provide cover for the theft of America.

I mean that literally. And when you read (if you still can, and will) the commentary at http://pubrecord.org/commentary/6084/critical-unraveling-society/, you might just grasp how I CAN mean that literally, and why I do.

For those of you who won't bother, here are some "high" points:

Goldman Sachs (the undisputed "Chair" of Goldfinger), generated record profits so far this year and plans to pa out $16,700,000,000.00 (for the mathematically challenged, that's 16 BILLION+) "for compensation expenses", Goldman Sachs is on pace for the best year in the firm’s history, they are also while only paying 1% in taxes.

"foreclosure filings “hit a record high in the third quarter [of 2009]… "

"25 Million people are unemployed or underemployed"

"taxpayers at risk of losing as much as $5.1 billion invested in the banks since TARP was launched "

"US public debt topped 12 trillion dollars" That's 12,000,000,000,000.00.

But we should, really, keep our priorities straight. After all, it MUCH more important whether mammograms start at 40 or 50.

And besides, isn't there a game on?

No comments:

Post a Comment