What a suprise!
Obama's first chief of staff Rahm Emanuel once sat on the board of troubled federal mortgage giant Freddie Mac. Bill Daley, the president's chief of staff whose departure was announced today, was previously a top executive at financial firm J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. So of course there should be little surprise that Obama's latest chief of staff, announced today by the president himself, also has deep ties to the financial industry himself.
New Chief of Staff: Former Hedge Fund Exec. at Citigroup, Made Money Off Mortgage Defaults | The Weekly Standard
- Enough Is Enough
- Boycott Hollywood?
- Does "Gordon Gekko" Own Ass. Press?
- Speaking of Criminals...
- "Chase"d Out Of Court
- About That Last Post...
- The REAL Gordon Gekko?
- Lieberman's Bill to Kick Off Internment Camps -- P...
- About that "Man Behind the Curtain" Thing...
- New Chief of Staff: Former Hedge Fund Exec. at Cit...
- BREAKING NEWS!!! Google Masters Time Travel
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (84)