"Robo-signing, or the high-volume production of signed legal documents, has been a key element of the governmental and media foreclosure reviews. Chase's current pullback raises at least the possibility that at least some banks may have documentation problems in other business lines."
Full article at http://www.americanbanker.com/issues/177_7/jpmorgan-chase-consumer-debt-collection-1045606-1.html?zkPrintable=1&nopagination=1
- Enough Is Enough
- Boycott Hollywood?
- Does "Gordon Gekko" Own Ass. Press?
- Speaking of Criminals...
- "Chase"d Out Of Court
- About That Last Post...
- The REAL Gordon Gekko?
- Lieberman's Bill to Kick Off Internment Camps -- P...
- About that "Man Behind the Curtain" Thing...
- New Chief of Staff: Former Hedge Fund Exec. at Cit...
- BREAKING NEWS!!! Google Masters Time Travel
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (84)