"Boehner vows to repeal Obama healthcare reforms". http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6A25DB20101103?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&rpc=22&sp=true
This is just more theater. More "terrorism", if you prefer. Now that the (s)election is over, and the power-players have sacrificed only those that were absolutely necessary, the game(s) will continue.
Boehner knows, as should any junior-high civics student (do they still teach it?), his "vow" is empty without a "House of Lords" that will go along.
This unconstitutional furthering of the "cradle to grave" police state (btw, "police", "policy", "politics", etc., all derive from the same root, so the whiners will please SHUT UP!), unnecessary as it was, will remain until the Supremes get the opportunity to recognize it for what it is.
- ► 2012 (28)
- HB 3808 Veto Override Attempt A Good Thing?
- The Real Life Social Network v2 View more document...
- "Ringleader": How Ironically Appropriate
- Goldfinger-CISCO's "Tele-presence"
- Goldfinger-Government Recruits "Black Hats"
- Ain't Gonna Happen
- Welcome Back, Carter - Season 2
- Welcome Back, Carter
- Hot Stock for the 21st Century
- ▼ November (9)